Wednesday 3 December 2014

Today's Word from Stacey is:


Psalm 91: 1-2 "Dwell in the safety of Almighty God"


He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God: in Him will I trust.


Many times we think that that we can handle our hurts by ourselves, but really can we? The above verse encourages us to dwell in the Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ and we should keep our trust in Him at ALL time.


I firmly believe that we are created by God for a purpose and it is only by constantly dwelling in God's presence that we can find and fulfil our purpose and our destiny.


There are 7 principles of purpose and they are as follows:
1. God is God of purpose
2. God created everything with a purpose
3. Not every purpose is known to us
4. Where purpose is not known abuse is inevitable
5. to discover purpose there is a need to ask the Creator and not the creation
6. we find purpose only in the mind of the maker
7. God's purpose is the key to our fulfilment.


In closing, my pray for you today is not only to dwell in the safety of Almighty God but that your purpose and destiny will be fulfilled, in Jesus's name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment